WOLFTRAP TALENT SHOW 2022
MARCH 25 AND 26 - 7:00 PM
Registration is REQUIRED - Register Here
Looking for the Scavenger Hunt??
You can download it here.
This year’s talent show is 100% virtual.
All acts for the show will be pre-recorded in a compiled format
The final program will be posted here on Friday (stay tuned).
- March 25 and 26, 2022 - 7:00 PM
- 100% virtual via Google YouTube
- 100% pre-recorded delivery of content
- Registration is Required for Attendance
- Agreeing to the parental waiver is mandatory
- All acts are due by Monday, March 7th (in their final format)
- Questions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All acts will be pre-recorded in advance of the performance
- Acts can only be comprised of WTE students
- Each student can only register and participate in one Talent Show act
- (Unless the student is in the 6th grade showcase)
- Each act can be up to 1 minute and 30 seconds in length but we strongly recommend that you keep the act shorter if there isn’t reason to use the fully allotted time.
- Students can submit the final version of their video recorded act using the Google Form
- Sixth graders are also invited participate in the showcase (see below)
- All acts are due by March 7th
We want you to have the best possible act!
- We recommend you pay close attention to the audio for your video
- Be sure any music you use can be heard clearly on the video, preferably from a different device than the one you use for recording the video
- If you are speaking from far away, please use a microphone
- Try to request others around you stay quiet while you record so your act isn’t disrupted by background noise
- If you use both music and speaking in your video, please try to level the volumes so the music and voice are at the same levels without one being much louder or softer than the other (unless you planned it that way)
- Student will film their pre-recorded talent video
- Students will work with a parent to upload the video using the Google Form
- The Talent Show Committee will preview the video and let you know if we have any feedback
- The Talent Show Committee will compile the acts into a single video for the night of the show
- Parents, family and friends will register to attend the show via the Google Form
- Parents, family and friends will receive access to the show the day of (check your inbox, remember what email address you used.)
- Parents, family and friends will access the live stream of pre-recorded content the night of the show
Keep Reading If You Have a Sixth Grader
Here are All the Sixth Grade Showcase Details!
The Talent Show has historically been a very special opportunity to showcase our sixth grade class and this year will be no different. Sixth grade students are invited to participate in a showcase in addition to the main talent show performance by submitting a short (approximately 10 second) video of themselves or a photo, which will be compiled and set to music.
The video your child submits should not include background music. It does not need to include any audio at all, since background music will be added later.
The video clip your child submits can be anything at all! (school appropriate)
They can create something new or use an existing clip that highlights any activity they find fun – climbing a tree, making up a dance, skateboarding, walking their dog, sliding into home plate, an excerpt from a dance performance, shooting hoops, breakdancing, making a painting, running and playing – anything at all that they enjoy! Just simple and fun!
If your child does not want to submit a video, no worries! We can also include your child by incorporating a photo of them engaged in an activity they love or just a headshot they like whether it is a school portrait or a photo of your choosing from your camera roll. Photos are best sent directly by email to: email@example.com
If you have more than one sixth grader, they may each submit a video. Remember, all sixth graders can submit both a video for the Sixth Grade Showcase and a video of their talent.
How To Submit Your 10-second Video/Photo:
- Use this 6th Grade Video Submission Form to submit your 10-second video. The form is only good for video submissions (see below for photos).
- If you prefer to upload a photo, please email a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put your child's name in the subject line and the committee will get it and include it!
- Please contact email@example.com with questions, and thank you!