Welcome to Wolftrap PTA!
- Winter 2018 After School Program classes have been announced! Registration will open on Friday, December 15 at 7:00am and will close Monday, January 15 at 11:59pm. Please see flyer here.
- Survey regarding 2018-2019 school year. Please complete by linking here. Decisions will occur on December 14th so please submit your survey as soon as possible.
- Shop for everyone on your gift list this holiday at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/54-1605215 and Amazon donates to Wolftrap Elementary.
- Check out the Beulah Road Safety Committee’s new Crosswalk Improvements FAQ page!
- Talent Show Act preview day is December 6, 2017. Please link here , and scroll down to the sign up form, to sign up for your preview slot. Previews are required for all acts.
- The PTA can't run without your support! Please view flyer to see where we could really use extra hands.
- Holiday Bike Drive. Committee for Helping Others (cho-va.com) collects used bikes, spruces them up, and gives them to families in Vienna and Oakton who might not otherwise be able to do much for their kids at Christmas. They usually give away well over 100 bikes each year. The final collection for this year will be November 25th from 9am-12pm. See flyer for more information.
- Scouting at Wolftrap ES: For information about Girl Scouts please check out our site or contact Laura Martin, GSCNC Membership Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 534-3792. For Cub Scouts, please email the Cub Master of Pack 1116.
To contact the PTA Board, please email email@example.com.
Submissions to the website should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All attached files (such as a referenced flyer) must be in .pdf format.