Welcome to Wolftrap PTA!
- The next Dining for Dollars event will be at Silver Diner in Tysons on Tuesday, April 24th from 5-8pm.
- School Supply Orders will run April 1st – July 17th. Order by May 31 for a chance to win your kit for free. See flyer for link to online sale and details.
- Registration for Camp Invention is now open, to be held July 16-20 (9:00am-3:30pm) at Wolftrap under the direction of Ms. Clinage. Registration flyer with discounts available here. Discount has been extended to May 4.
- World Heritage Night will be held on Friday, May 4th, 6:30-8:30pm. Volunteers are still needed to help in this celebration of cultures, please sign up here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4ba8ac2caa8-20182. See the World Heritage Night page for more information or contact email@example.com
- Check out the Beulah Road Safety Committee’s new Crosswalk Improvements FAQ page!
- The PTA can't run without your support! Please view updated flyer to see where we could really use extra hands for the 2018-2019 school year.
- The Prince is Giving a Ball!! Join us for an evening of ball gowns, glass slippers and true love! Kilmer's Drama Department proudly presents Cinderella at 7pm on April 19-21 and a matinee at 2pm on the 21st. Tickets can be purchased at www.kmsdrama.org.
- Camp Imagination is for Kindergarten-5th grade girls hosted by Girl Scouts Nation's Capital from July 2-6th (except July 4th) at Camp Crowell in Oakton. View flyer for details. This is a Community Outreach Camp targeted towards girls who are not currently in Girl Scouts, but all girls are welcome to attend if they have an adult volunteer with them.
- Cub Scout Pack 1116 will be holding their annual indoor canoe race for all Pack 1116 Cub Scouts with a special invitation to all interested boys and girls and their families in grades K-4 on Thursday, April 19 from 7-8:30 in the Wolftrap Cafeteria. You can view the flyer here. For more information, to RSVP or join the pack, email/call Cubmaster Keith Robinson: firstname.lastname@example.org (202) 660-0526 and visit the Pack website: http://vienna1116.mypack.us.
- Kilmer PTA is currently seeking volunteers for the 2018-2019 school year. View the flyer for current openings.
- Don't miss two special events open to all elementary parents in the Madison pyramid. A Parent Coffee on April 20 at 9:30am at Flint Hill ES, "Mental Health and Elementary Aged Children," and "Helping Perfectionist Students and Students Who Have No Motivation At All," on May 14th at 7:30pm at Vienna ES.
- Parents of Special Education Students - there is a site dedicated to news and events just for you! Find out more at https://fairfaxcountysepta.org/.
- Scouting at Wolftrap ES: For information about Girl Scouts please check out our site or contact Laura Martin, GSCNC Membership Specialist at email@example.com or call (202) 534-3792. For Cub Scouts, please email the Cub Master of Pack 1116.
To contact the PTA Board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions to the website should be sent to: email@example.com.
All attached files (such as a referenced flyer) must be in .pdf format.