Welcome to Wolftrap PTA!
- Congratulations to Csepke Sallai (6th Grade, Mr. Batsel) for winning the Wolftrap 50th Anniversary Logo Contest! Check out all the entries submitted for the logo contest here.
- You are invited to join us at area playgrounds this summer to meet and play with other Wolftrap rising kindergarteners and rising first graders. This is a great opportunity to meet new classmates and make new friends! The last playdate will be August 24th (Friday) 5-6:30 pm Wolftrap Elementary School.
- Wolftrap Under the Stars: Our annual welcome-back event will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Sept. 7th -weather permitting. This year is an extra special celebration for Wolftrap Elementary's 50th anniversary. We will have music, inflatable obstacle courses, food trucks, a viewing of the time capsule contents and much much more! We hope to see you there. Please see this flier for more details.
- The PTA can't run without your support! Please view updated flyer to see where we could really use extra hands for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Check out the Beulah Road Safety Committee’s new Crosswalk Improvements FAQ page!
- Kilmer PTA is currently seeking volunteers for the 2018-2019 school year. View the flyer for current openings.
- Parents of Special Education Students - there is a site dedicated to news and events just for you! Find out more at https://fairfaxcountysepta.org/.
- Scouting at Wolftrap ES: For information about Girl Scouts please check out our site or contact Laura Martin, GSCNC Membership Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 534-3792. For Cub Scouts, please email the Cub Master of Pack 1116.
To contact the PTA Board, please email email@example.com.
Submissions to the website should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All attached files (such as a referenced flyer) must be in .pdf format.