Welcome to Wolftrap PTA!
- Registration for Camp Invention is now open, to be held July 16-20 (9:00am-3:30pm) at Wolftrap under the direction of Ms. Clinage. Registration flyer with discounts available here. Discount ends March 23.
- World Heritage Night will be held on Friday, May 4th, 6:30-8:30pm. Volunteers are still needed to help in this celebration of cultures, please sign up here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4ba8ac2caa8-20182. See the World Heritage Night page for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The next Dining for Dollars event will be at Silver Diner in Tysons on Tuesday, April 24th from 5-8pm.
- Registration is now open for the Wolftrap 5K & Fun Run, to be held April 8, 2018. Register online! See full details on flyer here and race page.
- Check out the Beulah Road Safety Committee’s new Crosswalk Improvements FAQ page!
- The PTA can't run without your support! Please view updated flyer to see where we could really use extra hands for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Marshall HS All Night Grad Silent Auction: You have until 3pm, Sunday, March 18 to bid on items to support Marshall's seniors. Items include loads of summer camps, sports equipment, and entertainment. Start the bidding here.
- Kilmer PTA is currently seeking volunteers for the 2018-2019 school year. View the flyer for current openings.
- Parents of Special Education Students - there is a site dedicated to news and events just for you! Find out more at https://fairfaxcountysepta.org/.
- Scouting at Wolftrap ES: For information about Girl Scouts please check out our site or contact Laura Martin, GSCNC Membership Specialist at email@example.com or call (202) 534-3792. For Cub Scouts, please email the Cub Master of Pack 1116.
To contact the PTA Board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions to the website should be sent to: email@example.com.
All attached files (such as a referenced flyer) must be in .pdf format.