Welcome to Wolftrap PTA!
- Congratulations to Csepke Sallai (6th Grade, Mr. Batsel) for winning the Wolftrap 50th Anniversary Logo Contest! Check out all the entries submitted for the logo contest here.
- School Supply Orders will run April 1st – July 17th. See flyer for link to online sale and details.
- You are invited to join us at area playgrounds this summer to meet and play with other Wolftrap rising kindergarteners and rising first graders. This is a great opportunity to meet new classmates and make new friends! See this flyer for dates and times....
- The PTA can't run without your support! Please view updated flyer to see where we could really use extra hands for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Registration for Camp Invention is now open, to be held July 16-20 (9:00am-3:30pm) at Wolftrap under the direction of Ms. Clinage. Registration flyer with discounts available here.
- Check out the Beulah Road Safety Committee’s new Crosswalk Improvements FAQ page!
- Camp Imagination is for Kindergarten-5th grade girls hosted by Girl Scouts Nation's Capital from July 2-6th (except July 4th) at Camp Crowell in Oakton. View flyer for details. This is a Community Outreach Camp targeted towards girls who are not currently in Girl Scouts, but all girls are welcome to attend if they have an adult volunteer with them.
- Kilmer PTA is currently seeking volunteers for the 2018-2019 school year. View the flyer for current openings.
- Parents of Special Education Students - there is a site dedicated to news and events just for you! Find out more at https://fairfaxcountysepta.org/.
- Scouting at Wolftrap ES: For information about Girl Scouts please check out our site or contact Laura Martin, GSCNC Membership Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 534-3792. For Cub Scouts, please email the Cub Master of Pack 1116.
To contact the PTA Board, please email email@example.com.
Submissions to the website should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All attached files (such as a referenced flyer) must be in .pdf format.