Welcome to Wolftrap PTA!
- Local PTA Challenge! Former Wolftrap parent and current owner of Cycle Chi, Krista Chichester, is offering a fundraising discount for the month of May! For every person from local schools that comes in for a class in May, your school will earn $1. At the end of the month, the school with the most money earned wins the Cycle Chi Challenge trophy and each school will receive the total amount of points in dollars for their PTA, so really everyone is a winner! As an added incentive, Cycle Chi is offering parents, teachers and kids 10% off any package* purchased in May. Just use promo code PTA10 at checkout. *Classes never expire so you don't have to worry about losing them!
- School Supply Orders will run April 1st – July 17th. Order by May 31 for a chance to win your kit for free. See flyer for link to online sale and details.
- The PTA can't run without your support! Please view updated flyer to see where we could really use extra hands for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Registration for Camp Invention is now open, to be held July 16-20 (9:00am-3:30pm) at Wolftrap under the direction of Ms. Clinage. Registration flyer with discounts available here. Discount has been extended to May 4.
- Check out the Beulah Road Safety Committee’s new Crosswalk Improvements FAQ page!
- Camp Imagination is for Kindergarten-5th grade girls hosted by Girl Scouts Nation's Capital from July 2-6th (except July 4th) at Camp Crowell in Oakton. View flyer for details. This is a Community Outreach Camp targeted towards girls who are not currently in Girl Scouts, but all girls are welcome to attend if they have an adult volunteer with them.
- Kilmer PTA is currently seeking volunteers for the 2018-2019 school year. View the flyer for current openings.
- Parents of Special Education Students - there is a site dedicated to news and events just for you! Find out more at https://fairfaxcountysepta.org/.
- Scouting at Wolftrap ES: For information about Girl Scouts please check out our site or contact Laura Martin, GSCNC Membership Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 534-3792. For Cub Scouts, please email the Cub Master of Pack 1116.
To contact the PTA Board, please email email@example.com.
Submissions to the website should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All attached files (such as a referenced flyer) must be in .pdf format.