Welcome to Wolftrap PTA!
- The next Dining for Dollars event will be at Silver Diner in Tysons on Tuesday, April 24th from 5-8pm.
- School Supply Orders will run April 1st – July 17th. Order by May 31 for a chance to win your kit for free. See flyer for link to online sale and details.
- Registration for Camp Invention is now open, to be held July 16-20 (9:00am-3:30pm) at Wolftrap under the direction of Ms. Clinage. Registration flyer with discounts available here. Discount has been extended to May 4.
- World Heritage Night will be held on Friday, May 4th, 6:30-8:30pm. Volunteers are still needed to help in this celebration of cultures, please sign up here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4ba8ac2caa8-20182. See the World Heritage Night page for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recess Coverage for Teacher Appreciation Week. On Thursday, May 10th, please help us give the teachers a longer lunch break by signing up to help cover recess: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/508044aafa72aa31-recess.
- Teacher Appreciation Week Activities (May 7-11). Our weeklong theme is "Because You Life Us Up" and we have big plans to celebrate our wonderful Wolftrap teachers all week long, with special plans for each day. We need your help to make the week a success. Here’s what you can do:
First, help your child in answering one of these questions about his or her teacher. Have fun with it! We will be compiling the answers and sharing them with the teachers at the end of the week. Click here.
Second, each grade is being asked to help host a special treat for the teachers either in the morning or during lunch, . Please see the sign ups below and help if you can! The teachers love their monthly PTA luncheons, so we’re excited to try and give them something special to look forward to every day of the week!
Monday: "BATTER UP"
Hosted by 5th/6th
Tuesday: "DRINK UP"
Hosted by 3rd/4th
Wednesday: "WAKE UP"
Hosted by 2nd/1st
Thursday: "GIDDY UP"
Hosted by K
Friday: "DRESS UP"
Kids are encouraged to dress nicely and bring in cards or letters to teachers. We will also collect letters from students and families who would like to write a letter to an elected official asking for continued support of our FCPS teachers. Expressing our gratitude for our educators to our elected officials would be a great way to honor teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week, as well as expose students to acts of gratitude and civic engagement. Click here for ideas about to whom and where to address letters. Please bring in your letters to the front office and the PTA will make sure they make it to the appropriate officials.
- Check out the Beulah Road Safety Committee’s new Crosswalk Improvements FAQ page!
- The PTA can't run without your support! Please view updated flyer to see where we could really use extra hands for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Camp Imagination is for Kindergarten-5th grade girls hosted by Girl Scouts Nation's Capital from July 2-6th (except July 4th) at Camp Crowell in Oakton. View flyer for details. This is a Community Outreach Camp targeted towards girls who are not currently in Girl Scouts, but all girls are welcome to attend if they have an adult volunteer with them.
- Kilmer PTA is currently seeking volunteers for the 2018-2019 school year. View the flyer for current openings.
- Don't miss this special event open to all elementary parents in the Madison pyramid. "Helping Perfectionist Students and Students Who Have No Motivation At All," on May 14th at 7:30pm at Vienna ES.
- Parents of Special Education Students - there is a site dedicated to news and events just for you! Find out more at https://fairfaxcountysepta.org/.
- Scouting at Wolftrap ES: For information about Girl Scouts please check out our site or contact Laura Martin, GSCNC Membership Specialist at email@example.com or call (202) 534-3792. For Cub Scouts, please email the Cub Master of Pack 1116.
To contact the PTA Board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions to the website should be sent to: email@example.com.
All attached files (such as a referenced flyer) must be in .pdf format.