Welcome to Wolftrap PTA!
- Celebrate Chinese New Year and the Year of the Pig in the cafeteria on Feb. 1, from 6-8pm. Everyone is invited!
- The PTA can't run without your support! Please view updated flyer to see where we could really use extra hands for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Beulah Road Crosswalk Update - Good news! Our crosswalk was awarded a Transportation Alternatives Project (TAP) Grant through VDOT of $200,000. The Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) will be designing the improvements in early 2019 and will set a schedule for completion. Initial expectations are that work will be underway by 2021. The many completed parent surveys in October 2017, and letters of support from our crossing guard, Mrs. Edie Adcock, and Mrs. Khuluki all contributed to this win for our community. Thank you! We look forward to seeing what FCDOT will design to improve safety at our crosswalk.
- Congratulations to Csepke Sallai (6th Grade, Mr. Batsel) for winning the Wolftrap 50th Anniversary Logo Contest! Check out all the entries submitted for the logo contest here.
- Scouting at Wolftrap ES: For information about Girl Scouts please check out our site or contact Laura Martin, GSCNC Membership Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 534-3792. For Cub Scouts, please email the Cub Master of Pack 1116. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
- Parents of Special Education Students - there is a site dedicated to news and events just for you! Find out more at https://fairfaxcountysepta.org/.
To contact the PTA Board, please email email@example.com.
Submissions to the website should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All attached files (such as a referenced flyer) must be in .pdf format.